How to become fluent in JAPANESE within the comfort of your home
※本セミナーは、英語のみで実施いたします。 * The speaker will only speak in English during the program.
<What is it about?> In this seminar, we will first look at the origin of online education, which we can trace back to as early as in the 1950's. We will then look at the evolution and what has become of it, and introduce some of the latest methods of learning languages online. As one of the leading Japanese Language Institute in Japan, we will introduce the line-ups of our products and show some demos on the screen. We believe that through this seminar you will be able to learn languages on your own more productively in this time of "with / post" COVID-19.
<This seminar is recommended..>
- If you are learning JAPANESE, but cannot visit JAPAN because of COVID-19
- If you would like to know the effective methods to learn JAPANESE on your own
- If you would like to learn the latest methods to learn languages online
<In this seminar, you will learn..>
- The history of online education and what it has become today
- The latest method of learning language online
- Line-ups of online Japanese courses HAJL offers
<Date and Time> July 28th, 2020
5:00PM - 6:00PM *Japan Standard Time
<Table of Contents>
2. The history of online education and what it has become today
3. The latest method of learning language online (1) Virtual Classroom
4. The latest method of learning language online (2) VOD
5. The latest method of learning language online (3) Apps
6. The latest method of learning language online (4) SNS
<Special Benefits for Participants>
*1x Free Pronounciation Practice App (regular price 11,000JPY --> FREE)
*1x Free Trial Lesson on "Online Human Nihongo (Online Japanese Class Lesson)"
*1x Free Trial Account on "Nihongo Personal Learning (VOD)"
<How to Join>
We will be using "ZOOM" as a tool to connect with eachother.
Once you sign up for the event, we will send you the link for the ZOOM meeting room.
(The copyrights for the recording of this seminar will belong to Human Academy Co. Ltd.)
■How to join the webinar from ZOOM
Please install the "ZOOM" app in advance.
1. Open the Peatix event page
2. Click on "GET TICKET"
3. Click on "Join Event" and the ZOOM app will pop up on your screen.
4. Check the password from the information provided by the organizer, and enter.
*Please make sure to keep your microphone "muted".
We look forward to seeing you!
Presented by Human Academy Co. Ltd.
Human Academy conducts Japanese Language Education for foreign students
Our idea of internationalization is not just that Japanese people study foreign languages, or go overseas or know a different culture. As a school authorized by the Association for the Promotion of Japanese Language Education, we are committed to Japanese language education for foreign students at our campuses in Tokyo, Osaka and Saga. Our goal is to increase international understanding and use of the Japanese language. As the range of international exchange increases, we believe that through this kind of education we have an important role to play.